Holidays are already near which means that it’s time to travel. Lifting your large baggage through the airport terminal or arrange it on the seat of the bus, you will probably fail to be at the spotlight of style. But if you are examined closely by the travelers, you think a bit more about the outfits you carry.
When celebrities unify a huge series of airport prototypes, they try to make their looks suitable for a runway. Have a look at the celebrities like Victoria Beckham or Kendall Jenner you will learn how to dress for your pleasant flight. Here are 10 celeb airport outfits to copy.
1. Anna Kendrick opts for a real look with and without camera. She appears at the airport pulling off a cozy sweatshirt from Carven and a spacious tote from Alexander McQueen together with skinny jeans and black booties.
2. Miranda Kerr neon satchel adds brightness to her airport outfit. It is teamed with a leopard printed blouse and skinny jeans.
3. Tending to look ultra fashionable, Khloe Kardashian pulls off a wide brimmed hat from Maison Michel with a grey coat from Haider Ackermann and a black tote from Celine.
4. Victoria Beckham’s brandy outfits at the airport may be your inspiration for your planned flight. Her wool coat and white shirt with orange trousers made everyone’s outfits look too plain and informal.
5. Just after the Thanksgiving celebration a hoodie outfit became one of the practical sartorial options. Copy Rihanna and sport it at the airport. The oversized handbag and chic boots may be the best choice to complete the look.
6. Eva Longoria is one of the celebrities, leaving her impact on Tinseltown. She looks quite elegant and feminine at the taxi stand in her white coat, embellished with chain. The baseball cap and the black booties were the right accessories for a graceful look.
7. Being a participant of the Jimmy Choo shoes fan club, she rocked a cozy pair of booties, teams with a chic tote and a matching coat, taking the direction of the baggage claim.
8. Jessica Alba embraces a feminine look at the airport, sporting skinny jeans and a black button-down shirt with a lace hem.
9. Kendall Jenner pulls off a furry sweater from HM and accessorizes it with a long scarf. The oversized handbag together with stylish booties gives the final touch to her screaming look at the airport.
10. Sienna Miller skips wearing a blanket made of rough texture and replaces it with a color block poncho.
Though we may not be allowed to go into the duds of the designers, we may get inspired by several style tricks from the best travelers of the world. The above-mentioned celeb airport outfits are worth copying when planning your next flight.