Pantone describes Marsala as a strong and vigorous wine shade, which is the color of the coming year. Thanks to celebrities, this dark red color has become popular for 2015. There are numerous stylish ways to wear Marsala Pantone’s color in 2015, and the celebrities may inspire you with their astounding looks.
1. Olivia Munn is one of the celebrities who sported a Marsala gown, embellished with jewels, for the Sports Spectacular Gala. This sleeveless gown below the knee was teamed with nude pointed heels.
2. Olivia Palermo always kept her look gorgeous, teaming the Marsala turtleneck with a skinny skirt, spiced up with a bold necklace and nude heels.
3. Milla Kunis showed another stylish way of wearing Marsala Pantone’s color in 2015. She pulled off a gorgeous dress in tulle when attending the Emmy Awards of 2009. The matching shoes completed her sophisticated look.
4. Taylor Swift decided to rock this trend by choosing accessories in Marsala Pantone’s color. She teamed her feminine handbag in a Marsala shade with a plaid overcoat when appearing in New York City.
5. For an elegant look, take your guide from Blake Lively’s floor touching dress in a wine red shade, which she sported for Cannes Film Festival. The chic sandals gave extra charm to her look.
6. Chloe Grace Moretz one of the famous actresses pulled off a flower printed short dress in various tones of red and the Marsala color, as well.
7. Create a lovely and feminine look by sporting a crop top in the dark red shade, teamed with wide-legged and high-waisted trousers in a white tone. This ensemble was worn by a supermodel Lily Aldridge, who achieved an envy-evoking look.
8. Christina B. Allen didn’t stay away from the Marsala Pantone’s color trend, as well and she experimented with a short dress in leather, enhancing her charming look.
9. Kylie Jenner opts for the coming trend with her Marsala dress, touching the ground for the American Music Awards. The V-shaped neckline and exquisite cutout gave her an edgy vibe.
10. Spice up your little black dress and high boots with a leather jacket in a wine red shade and wear a wide-brimmed hat in the matching tone like Christina Pitanguy.
11. Jeannie Mai tried skinny pants in leather and in a bold red shade with a cute tank in silk and in a purple color.
12. Jess Wexler a famous actress embellished her body with a Marsala toned dress made of shift with black sandals for the premiere of Interstellar.
13. A popular actress known as Michelle Monaghan revealed her unique style by pulling off a fringe-embellished dress in a deep red shade.
14. Julia Louis-Dreyfus embraced a polished appearance in a floor-grazing Marsala gown when attending the Emmy Awards of 2012.
15. Add a dramatic touch to your look, copying Emilia Clarke’s exquisite gown in a Marsala color, embellished with a bow-resembling band, worn over the waist as a belt.
Thus, take into consideration all these stylish ways of wearing Marsala Pantone’s color for 2015 and find the dearest option for your look.