Topknots are popular among everyone. No one can deny the amazing and gorgeous vibe they provide. Experiment with polished topknots, inspired by celebrities. Have a look at these 20 new topknots celebs wear.
1. We adore the messy touch on the topknot hairstyle, rocked by Kate Hudson. The blonde-haired celebrity sported a ballerina bun hairstyle in December 2014, teaming her topknot with her shiny complexion and nude lipstick.
2. Rita Ora went for a bold look, wearing a new topknot hairstyle. For a cool look, she rocked a sharp bang, created with her hair length. Having a look at her hairstyle from the back, you will see several tiny topknots, which gave her a bold look.
3. Jessica Hart was gifted with an honor of the queen of topknot hairstyles. This supermodel rocked a glamorous bun hairstyle with her honey-toned tresses, making it a bit messy.
4. Perrie Edwards tightly pulled her tresses up and created a chic topknot hairstyle, making the roots super sleek. Resemble this easy-peasy look to get a maximum impact with little efforts.
5. Hayden Panettiere appeared on the red carpet with her slicked-back ballerina bun hairstyle. It helped her reveal the faultless makeup and dewy complexion.
6. One of the fans of topknot hairstyles Jessica Hart brought this trendy hairstyle to a new level, sporting a super high bun.
7. The success of the topknot hairstyle is to soften the face. To skip getting a harsh look with your topknot, let some hair pieces out, resembling Kristen Wiig’s
8. Ashlee Simpson wore a new topknot hairstyle for your inspiration. She gets a cool look with her polished plaited topknot, teamed with a smoky eye makeup and a red lipstick.
9. Diane Kruger experimented with a sleek ballerina bun hairstyle, leaving some blonde hair pieces out to frame her face. The nude lipstick and the subtle eye makeup gave her look a lovely touch.
10. Nicole tried a cute braided topknot hairstyle with a side swept fringe and paired it with a black eyeliner and pink lipstick.
11. We adore Vanessa’s tricky and jovial touch to her hair. She styled a high topknot hairstyle, getting a trendy and chic look.
12. Cara Delevingne shocked everyone with her cute ballerina bun hairstyle with sleek roots for the Serpentine Gallery Summer Party 2012. The smoky eye makeup and glittery earrings. Leave some wispy hair pieces out from the hairstyle to get a subtle and womanlike vibe.
13. Rihanna matched her shaved undercut with a sleek topknot hairstyle and updated it with a romantic, side swept bangs. The perfect look was achieved with a bold red lipstick.
14. The amazing topknot hairstyle, created with purple hair, was rocked by Kelly Osbourne. She teamed her hairstyle with a breathtaking makeup and got a fascinating look on the red carpet.
15. Make your hair super sleek and rock a high bun hairstyle for a trendy look, resembling Jessie J’s topknot hairstyle with a cat-eye makeup.
16. Jennifer Morrison managed to prove that the bun hairstyle may be ultra fashionable and chic. She embraced an exquisite beauty with her high topknot hairstyle, created with blonde locks. The bold lipstick was the final touch.
17. Lauren Conrad wore a trendy topknot hairstyle with her golden tresses. For an updated look, she opted for a red lipstick teamed with black eyeliner.
18. Bring your tresses up to the crown of your head and rock a new topknot hairstyle, getting a gorgeous touch like Nicola Roberts. To create a chic finish, accessorize your look with statement earrings.
19. Katy Perry may be your inspiration with her bold hair color and a sleek topknot hairstyle. For a glamorous touch, the blue-haired celebrity made her ballerina bun super sleek.
20. Jessica Hart brought her blonde tresses into an undone topknot hairstyle when being in New York. This high bun requires low maintenance while the result is screaming and striking.
Create your elegant and enchanting look, sporting new and modern topknot hairstyles, rocked by celebrities.