Bob haircuts don’t give way and instead keep their stylish touch during the whole year. No matter whether you opt for disheveled or blunt bob haircuts, they will always be wearable, due to their versatility and classic touch. We have decided to collect 35 bob haircuts that look stylish on everyone.
1. Jennifer Lawrence’s shoulder-length bob hairstyle is one of her whimsical looks on the red carpet. She creates beachy waves with her sunkissed ombre highlights with a shiny finish. To get this look, apply dry shampoo on your hair ends and get loose curls by twisting your hair pieces. Complete the look by applying hairspray.
2. Christina Hendricks’ chin length bob haircut is one of the most wearable options flattering everyone due to the side fringe and subtle waves, framing her face. To recreate it, use a large-barreled iron to make the front pieces curly, twisting the hair pieces in the opposite direction of your face.
3. Karlie Kloss, a great supermodel, goes for a classic look with her eternal blunt bob haircut. She updates the look by sweeping her fringe to one side and making a side section. To get bounce and movement, opt for a texture-enhancing serum on your hair roots and then dry your hair, using a round brush.
4. Disheveled curls created on Nikki Reed’s chin-grazing bob haircut, provide her with a lovely texture. Wrap hair pieces around your curling tool, letting the ends fall loose and straight. Complete the look by applying dry shampoo and use your fingers to create disheveled ends.
5. Nicole Richie proves the great power and impact of an effortless lob hairstyle. Go for a soft angle, making the front pieces appear longer compared with the back. Smoothen your hair with shine serum and go for a side section to resemble this thrilling bob haircut.
6. Here is one of the most flattering bob hairstyle options, suitable for everyone. Naomi Watts may be your inspiration with her classic bob haircut and a middle section with a bit wavy style. She manages to skip looking extremely drastic and instead achieves dramatic touch. No special effort is required to get this style. Just blow-dry your wet tresses with a round brush.
7. Emma Watson created gorgeous ringlets with her bob haircut, making it become worthy of wearing on the red carpet. Create a side section and make curls with a curling iron starting from the middle length of your hair. Finally, hide one of the sections beneath the ear.
8. Alicia Keys rocks a sleek bob haircut with a side section. To get this blunt haircut, take a flat iron and make the front part of your hair longer than the back one.
9. The razor cut short hairstyle provides Julianne Hough’s shoulder length cut an edgy touch. Cut long layers and go for a side Get this look with the help of your fingers and apply texture-enhancing spray for a messy vibe.
10. Brandi experimented with a faux bob haircut to achieve the desired short style. To get subtle waves, opt for a curling iron with a large barrel and wrap hair pieces around it. Pull the strands together and hide the hair length underneath at the back part of your neck and adjust with pins.
11. The shoulder-length bob hairstyle looks stylish on Rose Byrne. Sporting loose waves, she manages to create texture. To get it on the top, apply dry shampoo on your hair and achieve loose curls by twisting tiny hair pieces.
12. Side fringe and soft curls added extra sweetness to Kerry Washington’s chin-length bob haircut. Grasp a curling iron to create ringlets and mix them with the natural curls.
13. The blonde bob haircut sported by Christina Aguilera was completed with a blunt fringe. Get this look by creating a middle section and be ready to cut your fringe at least once a month.
14. Rachel Taylor made her chin-grazing bob haircut super straight by blow dying it using a paddle brush. Then she made her tresses smooth by applying balm with the help of her fingers. Create a slick touch, making one of your hair sides go back.
15. Nicki Minaj’s chin-length hairstyle gets an outstanding look due to the rosy shade. To resemble this colorful wig, you may go for pink extensions and achieve the desired length by trimming.
16. A side section with a messy texture made Cameron Diaz get a glamorous look on the carpet. The ash blonde shade gave her laid-back style a breathtaking touch.
17. The shocking volume added Zendaya Coleman’s bob haircut an instant boost. For this look, apply volume-enhancing cream to your damp hair, focusing on the crown. Then go for blow drying. Apply hot curlers to set the look and then go for brushing.
18. To show the versatility of bob hairstyles, Elizabeth Banks pulled her bangs back and adjusted them with a barrette. She made the rest of her hair super sleek and became an inspiration for many women.
19. Being a mother and a supermodel, Heidi Klum sports a long bob hairstyle, which looks fabulous for any face form. The off-center fringe, grazing this celebrity’s cheekbone, accentuates the gorgeous bone structure.
20. Wearing a long fringe, swept to one side, Ashlee Simpson made her chin-grazing bob hairstyle look soft and super attractive.
21. Adele embraces a glamorous look by wearing full waves that added a new touch to the 60s-inspired hairstyle. The side section was a perfect choice for this bob hairstyle.
22. Natasha Bedingfield added sweet waves to her edgy bob hairstyle, which added a modern touch to her sophisticated and gorgeous hairstyle.
23. The subtle waves with soft highlights gave a stylish vibe to Malin Akerman’s collarbone grazing bob hairstyle.
24. Soft bangs, swept to one side, paired with tousled waves, looked super alluring on Olivia Wilde’s amazing bob hairstyle.
25. The deep side section gave a precise look to January Jones’ super sleek bob hairstyle. This bob haircut version looks stylish on everyone.
26. Rock Rose Byrne’s classic and feminine bob haircut, which emphasizes her eye-catching jawline. The blunt fringe is curled underneath to create a softer touch.
27. Katherine Heigl opted for a blunt bob haircut and makes it look polished and attractive by adding subtle waves.
28. While preparing for her role, Vanessa Hudgens trimmed her long tresses, but then she made it grow into a chic textured bob with several layers, framing the face.
29. Emily Blunt pulls off one of the stylish bob haircuts, going for a sleek version, free of fuss and with a middle section.
30. Ali Larter’s subtle and disheveled waves provide a party-ready look to her side sectioned and chin-grazing bob haircut.
31. To reveal her signature bob haircut, a great actress known as Keira Knightley, gets a classic look by creating a side part with graduated layers.
32. Jessica Stroup shows off a tricky bob haircut, highlighted with short layers. While the shiny highlights brought this stylish bob to perfection.
33. Wearing the most attractive touch on the bob hairstyle, Brooklyn Decker opted for layered hairstyle with disheveled waves. This helped her create a perfect bad hair look.
34. A short haircut made Dianna Agron achieve a glamorous look, teamed with a lash-grazing fringe.
35. January Jones made the dream of looking appealing come true with her middle sectioned and disheveled bob haircut. The messy touch gave her extra charm and grace.
Taking your inspiration from these celebrities’ bob haircuts, make your choice and rock the best style for you. Everyone will definitely find her unique style, taking into account her face form and hair texture.