At a Marni uncover Pat McGrath embellished on appearance blocks of eye colour, switching between sapphire, bluish and emerald shadow. The clatter could be listened in Milan, as beauty bloggers sped to their laptops to examination with oceanic shades. To get started with green, go for a darker emerald on paler skin, and bright, bold, shaggy colours on darker lids.
Get a look
1. Chantecaille Mermaid Eye Colour £29, spacenk.com
2. Longwear Cream Eyeshadow £26, chanel.com
3. Little Mac Colour £12, maccosmetics.com
4. Phyto-Eye Twist in Emerald £32.50, sisley-paris.com
5. Kat Von D Super Brow Pomade £17, debenhams.com
6. Chromafusion Eyeshadow £7, marykay.co.uk
7. MAC Padma Lakshmi Eye Pencil, £19.50, harveynichols.com
8. Guerlain Palette £43.50, selfridges.com
9. Liquid Metal Eyeshadow £7.99, modelsownit.com
Remember those shining clicky pens with 4 opposite colours, so we could unequivocally go to city on your name in burble writing? Well, Clarins have launched their possess version, a Stylo 4 Couleurs for eyes and lips. Click between green, purple, black and pink.
We titillate we to find out Jo Loves’ stately new physique sprays. Choose from fig, vetiver, tuberose or, a favourite, grapefruit – a citric smell that lingers all day. £40, joloves.com
Soft as silk
Olaplex was a biggest growth in hair record for years and it has desirous a series of successors, from L’Oréal Professionnel’s Smartbond to Superdrug’s PurePlex. The one that leaves your hair silkiest is INNOluxe. London’s Not Another Salon offers a diagnosis for £30.
Email Eva during firstname.lastname@example.org follow her on Twitter@EvaWiseman