Beauty blushed this season, with red rising from lips to eyes to (at Miu Miu) the tips of the models’ hair. There is a red dye to suit you, promise: a rainbow from pillar box to plum to a bright strawberry stain. But if you fancy a less permanent dabble, then nails and lips are the fastest way to dip a toe into a trend that guarantees that unique kind of vampy glamour. It’s time we all saw the red mist.
Get the look
1. Armani Beauty Ecstasy Shine Limited Edition Lipstick in 403 £30, harveynichols.com
2. Fenty Beauty Mattemoiselle Plush Matte Lipstick in Ma’Damn £16, harveynichols.com
3. Laura Mercier Velour Extreme Lipstick in Chicas £18.70, johnlewis.com
4. Lime Crime Velvetines Matte Lipstick in Red Velvet £18, selfridges.com
5. Nars Single Eyeshadow in Fatale £16, harveynichols.com
6. Chanel Le Vernis Longwear Nail Colour in Rouge Puissant £22, harveynichols.com 7. Hourglass Girl Lip Stylo in Lover £29, harveynichols.com
8. RMS Lip2cheek in Beloved £34, net-a-porter.com
9. Clarins Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil in Red Berry £17.10, johnlewis.com
Email Eva at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow her on Twitter @EvaWiseman
This article contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a reader clicks through and makes a purchase. All our journalism is independent and is in no way influenced by any advertiser or commercial initiative.
The links are powered by Skimlinks. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that Skimlinks cookies will be set. More information.