There is most to adore about a “thumb-print” eyeliner during Tom Ford. There’s a honeyed childishness – it’s unfit to screw up. There’s also a striking startle of a blob of black where a eye expects a flick, and then, going deeper, there’s something interestingly dim about a thought of fingerprints and surveillance. But especially it’s friendly for a accurate messiness – use your fingers, of course.
Get a look
1. Trish McEvoy Gel Black £22, libertylondon.com
2. Kohl Intense £27, tomford.com
3. YSL Couture £26, harveynichols.com
4. Fluidline Blacktrack £17, maccosmetics.com
5. So Intense £43, sisley-paris.com
6. Longwear Intense Cream £25, chanel.com
7. Korres Black Volcanic Minerals £11, bathandunwind.com
8. High Defined Eye Liner £17, elizabetharden.co.uk
9. Black Valley Eye Paint £19, narscosmetics.co.uk
10. Christian Louboutin Luminous Ink £58, selfridges.com
11. Elf Cosmetics Intense Ink £5, superdrug.com
Say it with flowers
We can’t get adequate of Romilly Wilde’s Idle perfume. It’s peculiar nonetheless subtle, a multiple of mandarin, jasmine, cardamom and blossom. The code is famous for a skincare, though it is this we strech for each day. £90, romillywilde.com.
Men in mind
Le Labo, a cult redolence residence behind a mythological Santal 33, debuted a body, hair and face operation final year. And now it has expelled an disdainful men’s bathing range. Try a face bronzer, with turmeric and sunflower. From £22, mrporter.com.
On a lash
This week (after 248 formulations) Glossier deliver a Lash Slick, a mascara that delivers what a famous Boy Brow does for your brows, though for your eyes, enhancing lashes rather than clumping them with product. £14, glossier.com.
Email Eva during email@example.com follow her on Twitter @EvaWiseman