At Carolina Herrera, hazed shade in midnight blue brought a hold of disco glorious to a normal dusk eye. While colourless or black suggests medieval capricious sexiness, a refurbish of blue adds something new, some-more optimistic, more, brave we say, fun? But get your mind out of Pat Butcher’s make-up bag – this is an altogether darker, some-more thespian look, one that requires a bit of swagger.
Get a look
1. Nars Matte Eyeshadow in China Blue £19, narscosmetics.co.uk
2. Laura Mercier Caviar Stick in Sapphire £23, cultbeauty.co.uk
3. Guerlain Palette in Après L’Ondée £44.50, harrods.com
4. Christian Louboutin Eye Colour £38, selfridges.com
5. Yves Saint Laurent Faux Cils Mascara in Deep Night £26, harveynichols.com
6. Sisley Phyto-Eye Twist in Marine £32.50, net-a-porter.com
7. Trish McEvoy Eye Definer in Arabian Nights £12, libertylondon.com
8. Estée Lauder Shadow Stick in Indigo Smoke £19, esteelauder.co.uk
9. Armani Beauty Eye Tint in Obsidian £30, debenhams.com
10. Kevyn Aucoin Eye Definer in Cadence £26, spacenk.com
11. Chanel Multi-Effect Quadra Eyeshadow in Tisse Jazz £44, chanel.com
Easy and clean
A appreciative growth in a spike varnish-removing game: Nailfix Chill, an acetone-free spike gloss eraser cream. Squeeze it on (ideally while examination telly), leave for a minute, afterwards clean off. £12.95, thisisbeauty mart.com.
Eos Crystal is a multi-use, transparent clear relief set to save your skin this winter. It’s also a vegan, 100% wax-free regulation – and will pep adult your Instagram diversion during a same time. £6.99, boots.com.
This season’s many divisive hair trend was described by a stylist that combined it as, er… ‘sweaty, greasy and a tiny bit dirty’. At Richard Malone, hairstylist Gareth Bromell pronounced he was desirous by ‘a London lady who’s only been for a run in a tallness of summer.’ Get a look, if we dare.
Email Eva during firstname.lastname@example.org or follow her on Twitter @EvaWiseman
This essay contains associate links, that means we might acquire a tiny elect if a reader clicks by and creates a purchase. All the broadcasting is eccentric and is in no approach shabby by any advertiser or blurb initiative.
The links are powered by Skimlinks. By clicking on an associate link, we accept that Skimlinks cookies will be set. More information.