It is the season of 60s-style lashes, heavily mascara-ed and tweaked into sharp little peaks, for understated glamour. At Givenchy, Pat McGrath made eyelashes the focus of the face, creating a look of wide-eyed wonder. It couldn’t be easier to experiment yourself. Try repositioning the wand to concentrate product on the ends, and make sure you’re not overloading the brush for maximum control. It’s time to go on the lash.
Get the look
1. Smashbox Super Fan Mascara £17.50, asos.com
2. Decorte Luxscara Volume £32, selfridges.com
3. Glossier Lash Slick £14, glossier.com
4. Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Lashes Volume 2 Black Vinyl £25, harveynichols.com
5. Hourglass Caution Extreme Lash Mascara £25, spacenk.com
6. Nouveau Lashes Enhance Mascara £19, nouveaulashes.com
7. Benefit BADgal Bang Mascara £10.50, harveynichols.com
8. Christian Louboutin Lash Amplifying Lacquer Kohl LR £55, christianlouboutin.com
9. Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Volume Effect Faux Cils £26, yslbeauty.co.uk
10. Revlon Volumazing Mascara £8.99, boots.com
Scrubbing up nicely
The latest clever device from Foreo is a facial-cleansing tool made of silicone. It analyses your skin and then prepares a personalised routine, basically teaching you how to wash your face. Smart, eh? £79.99, spacenk.com
Cheap and chic
Feelunique’s the Inkey List is an ingredients-led line of products between £5 and £10. It’s set to join Ordinary, Glossier and Beauty Pie as they democratise skincare.
Kohl Kreatives helps ‘communities empower themselves through the power of make-up’ and specialises in the cosmetic creation of features lost through illness. Its new launch is a set of brushes for those with motor disabilities. £45.99, kohlkreatives.com
Email Eva at email@example.com or follow her on Twitter @EvaWiseman
This article contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a reader clicks through and makes a purchase. All our journalism is independent and is in no way influenced by any advertiser or commercial initiative.
The links are powered by Skimlinks. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that Skimlinks cookies will be set. More information.