Dolce Gabbana’s models wore grand elaborate headpieces stranded with flowers and personification cards, and during Simone Rocha their hair was clipped with superb pearl sliders. Rather than concentrating on a hair, a concentration shifted on to a hair’s adornment, that is where we come in. It’s distant easier to hang a glamorous appendage in your hair than it is to twist and blow-dry it to perfection, and off-hand affordable options are accessible on your high street. Alternatively, bravery a flower from your neighbour’s garden.
Get a look
1. Claire’s Pearl and Crystal Vine Hair Comb £8, claires.com
2. Oliver Bonas Paper Clip Hair Grips £9.50, oliverbonas.com
3. Gucci Hair Comb £225, harveynichols.com
4. Asos Black Leaf Hair Comb £12, asos.com
5. Ashley Williams Anxiety Hair Clip £60, ashleywilliamslondon.com
6. Accessorise Pearl Hair Slides £8, accessorise.com
7. Syd Hayes Syd Pin £60, sydhayes.com
8. Marc Jacobs Daisy Hairband £35, marcjacobs.com
Urban Decay is unequivocally good during colour. Its new Hi-Fi Shine Ultra Cushion Lipgloss is laced with peppermint oil, and comes in 20 shades and 4 finishes, including Holographic.
This season’s hair trends foster a wearied brunette. Those looking for a small modernise could do worse than ask their beautician for possibly a new “rose brown” (a rose trace adds a comfortable pinkish heat to brownish-red hair) or “bronde” (golden highlights ever so kindly blended).
Dandruff treatments have only got chic. Treat your scalp (and yourself) with Leonor Greyl’s Bain Traitant à la Propolis, Sachajuan Scalp Shampoo or Malin Goetz’s Dandruff Shampoo.
Email Eva during firstname.lastname@example.org follow her on Twitter @EvaWiseman