Sleek hairstyle is one of the new hair trends, spotted on the red carpet. Sleek hairstyles appear in various looks such as in a cute updo or in a slicked-back form, which are all worth trying in 2015. Flip through these 30 sleek hairstyles that you can copy in 2015 for a fresh and trendy look!
1. Felicity Jones was for a minimalist style when it came to her hairstyle. She experimented with a slicked-back style creating any parting.
2. Kim Kardashian rocked an attractive and a feminine slicked-back hairstyle, teaming it with a smoky eye makeup and a subtle lipstick in a nude tone.
3. To create a dramatic appearance, make your tresses sleek and brush them back, resembling Alicia Keys’ ultra-glamorous hairstyle. Add a pink lipstick and black eyeliner, completing your sophisticated look.
4. Finding her inspiration from the 80s, Alison Williams sported a sleek hairstyle with a side section. The wet hairstyle gives a retro touch to her look, paired with a pink lipstick and statement earrings.
5. Emma Watson sported a sleek updo hairstyle with a side section, inspired by the 20s. This beautiful hairstyle will look amazing on any hair without depending on its length, while the red lipstick will add grace to her look.
6. The high quiff delivers extra grace to the sleek sides. Try this amazing updo hairstyle with outstanding lashes and dangling earrings.
7. The middle section works ideal with the trend of a sleek hairstyle. Olivia Palermo sported a low ponytail, making it look glamorous with her glossy wet- looking tresses.
8. Lo is fond of wearing a sleek hairstyle, turning it onto a cute ballet bun. Though it’s a bit harsh hairstyle, the outstanding mascara and a bold lipstick work great on everyone.
9. Give a try to a sleek bob hairstyle for 2015. Add a chic and an effortless touch to your shoulder-length hairstyle, by going for a wet-looking style.
10. Claire Danes rocked the trend of a sleek hairstyle with her shoulder-grazing hair. She made the top part of her head sleek and brought it back for a chic look.
11. If you aren’t afraid of looking bold, you may try a wet-look, styling it from your hair roots to your hair ends. This slicked-back style is low maintaining, giving you a cool and a fascinating look.
12. There is no need of wearing a platinum blonde hair color in order to create a statement look. Instead, go for a straight and slicked-back style with your ash blonde tresses to get a trendy look, getting your inspiration from Rosie Huntington-Whiteley. Her bold red lipstick was the final touch for the striking look.
13. Anne Hathaway pulled off a sleek hairstyle with her platinum blonde tresses, keeping her trendy and shocking look. For a dramatic touch, she added height at the top and made the sides sleek.
14. Kristen Stewart may be your guide with her sleek and short hairstyle for 2015. She managed to create her Hollywood glamorous look with a sleek style teamed with retro rolls at the ends.
15. If you can’t sport the sleek hair trend, resemble Anna Paquin and pull the sleek top of your hair back, setting the look with a hairspray.
16. Karlie Kloss appeared on the runway with her sleek bob hairstyle, which is a great alternative to a bedhead look.
17. For the Chanel show Miranda Kerr embraced the sleek ponytail hairstyle with screaming brows, embellished with jewelry. This amazing style gave her a feminine and a lovely look.
18. After trimming her blonde wavy hair to the advantage of a short pixie hairstyle, Jennifer Lawrence experimented with numerous hairstyles, but her sleek ‘do’ with a side section was among the best ones. Finding her inspiration from the 20s, she managed to create an updated look, teamed with a bold lipstick and glittery ear cuffs.
19. For the Vanity Fair Oscars, Jennifer Lopez made everyone lose their heads with her sleek and detailed updo hairstyle with a subtle gloss.
20. Leighton Meester modernized her straight bob hairstyle by adding a slicked-back touch for a strong impact. The bold lipstick and black eyeliner finished her fascinating look.
21. Hayden Panettiere rocked a slicked-back hairstyle with a bit texture at the roots. Letting her lob hairstyle loose and wearing sparkling earrings, she became a source of inspiration for women, wishing to look trendy.
22. Pull all your tresses away from your face as well as neck, rocking a sleek bun hairstyle with a coral lipstick like Kate Bosworth.
23. Megan Fox played with her long tresses and went for a slicked-back hairstyle, achieving a beachy wavy touch due to the curls at her hair ends.
24. Have a look at Angelina Jolie’s sleek hairstyle and don’t hesitate to rock it in 2015. She sported this hairstyle with texture and paired her look with a glossy lipstick.
25. If you are uncertain about combining the sleek and wet-look hairstyles, Embrace Jessica Chastain’s look and apply a bit product on your hair sides and spread a little on your crown.
26. Pulling her tresses into a sleek bun hairstyle, Amy Adams created a powerful look for the Golden Globes 2014.
27. The sleek ‘do’ hairstyle may adorn anyone without depending on age. Helen Mirren proves that slicked-back hairstyle is a perfect option for women at her age, especially teamed with a red lipstick and pretty earrings.
28. Victoria Beckham looked super stylish with her sleek short pixie hairstyle, created with dark tresses. She went for a side section and teamed her look with a nude lipstick.
29. Miss Watson inspired us with her iconic look, making her short tresses super sleek and going for a side section. The bold smoky eye makeup added an intrepid touch to her look.
30. Jennifer Lawrence experimented with a wet-look hairstyle, teamed with a cute quiff after having great achievements with her pixie crop style.
A perfectly-created sleek hairstyle is everlasting and eternal, which may be an ideal addition to a gorgeous outfit in 2015.