Gibbs Ascenders provide excellent performance under the most adverse conditions, even with muddy or iced ropes. They are widely used by rescue teams as mechanical Prusiks in systems and rappels.
- Spring-loaded model will support its own weight when there is no load on the cam
- Gibbs Ascenders now feature a high-quality forged cam, providing a product with no cast parts
- ½” aluminum ascenders have undergone several rescue performance-improving changes
- Shell bottom has been modified to create a curved interface and improve holding power
- Shell thickness has been increased by 50%
- Gibbs Spring Kit: Manufactured by Gibbs products and fits all new model Gibbs Ascenders. Replaces the coil spring with cable spring
- Weight: Approx. 6 oz for ½-inch size
- Diameter: ½”
- Shell: Spring steel
- Strength, 5,400 lbs
Price: $ Read More and Buy it here!
|Related Products In Ebay||No Matched Products found in Ebay|