Emma Watson deserves to be a style icon with her numerous shocking stylish moments. Though she doesn’t scream with tight pants flowy type of button-up shirts, she got an honor from BFA due to her breathtaking and trendy outfits both separates and gowns. To convince you, we present Emma Watson’s most stylish moments demonstrated at various fashion shows and awards.
1. The petite celebrity glows in her gold mini dress from Burberry when attending London Fashion Week, which took place in September 2009. The short hemline emphasizes her fabulous gams while the zipper makes her look cute and sophisticated. The black belt goes ideally with her black sandals.
2. For the UK Premiere of Noah in March 2014, Emma Watson rocks a long gown in white and made of silk with pleat details. This bridal dress, designed by Ralph Lauren reveals her curves perfectly, creating a dramatic look, as well. To finish her elegancy, she opts for a silver clutch in white and pulls off white shoes. As for accessories, Emma Stone goes for cute bracelets and earrings.
3. Emma Watson sports a lace ensemble in black for Valentino’s Couture show in July 2014. The great actress pairs her vintage-inspired high-waisted skirt with a crop top in lace. Revealing her fascinating midriff, Emma grasps everyone’s admiration. To create a contrast with her dark ensemble, she wears red pumps.
4. For the LA Premiere of This Is The End in June 2013, Emma Watson appears in a cute bustiere, designed by Roland Mouret in black and white shades. This strapless top is teamed with cigarette trousers from Phillip Lim and black toned heels from Ferragamo.
5. Emma Watson manages to create one of her stylish moments in March 2014, attending Germany Premiere of Noah in her long gown in black and navy tones from Wes Gordon. This tulle-chiffon dress is embellished with a skinny belt around the waist, ending with a long bow at the back of her dress.
6. Emma Watson pairs her round formed plaid mini dress made of tartan wool creates her edgy look wearing a leather jacket over it.
7. The 20 year old celebrity opts for purity at the National Movie Awards in May 2010. She rocks her gorgeous dress from Karl Lagerfeld and accessorizes it with her chic shoes from Christian Louboutin.
8. To embrace a princess look when appearing on the red carpet in July 2011, Emma Stone goes for a long gown with layered tulle from Oscar de la Renta.
9. For Cannes Film Festival in May 2013 Emma Watson pulls off burgundy separates, matching the thin strapped crop top with the above-the-knee skirt, designed by Christopher Kane. The femininity of her look is achieved by wearing black pumps.
10. Taking part in the New York Premiere of Gravity this beautiful celebrity sports a short dress designed by J. Mendel. She manages to glow, wearing a short and off-the-shoulder gown in silk, teamed with silver booties.
All of Emma Watson’s outfits are unique and fabulous. She rocks them for great ceremonies and feels quite self-confident. You may bravely opt for any of her stylish moments, if you want to impress your friends and relatives.